Key Ingredients: Glucosamine, MSM, Arnica Oil, Peppermint Oil, Wintergreen Oil, Menthol.
• A naturally produced amino acid in the body.
• Stimulates cartilage repair and improve joint function, thus aids in pain relief.
• A chemical compound that occurs naturally in the body.
• Suggested to have anti-inflammatory properties.
• It is used to treat chronic pain, joint inflammation and arthritis.
• Used to treat pain and swelling associated with muscular pains, bruises, sprains and arthritis.
• Excellent massage oil for sports injuries or tired, sore muscles.
• Reduces inflammation and relaxes tense muscles.
• Generates an intensely cold sensation to when topically applied to affected area
• Effectively reduces swelling, relives muscular pains and eliminates uncomfortable inflammation
• Essential Oil extracted from the leaves of the plant
• Main component is Methyl Salicylate (Aspirin-like molecule)
• Analgesic properties which assist with pain relief of sore muscles and joints
• Stimulates circulation of blood and lymph which aid the recovery and healing processes
• Imparts a cooling sensation to the skin
• Effective analgesic properties by chemically triggering cold sensitive receptors in the skin, feeding positive sensory messages back to the brain, easing perception of pain and bringing about feeling of relief.
• Helps to relieve muscle pains, minor aches and sprains.