Key Ingredients: Arnica Oil, Calendula Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil, Wintergreen Oil.
• Used to treat pain and swelling associated with muscular pains, bruises, sprains and arthritis.
• Excellent massage oil for sports injuries or tired, sore muscles.
• Reduces inflammation and relaxes tense muscles.
• Great anti-inflammatory properties
• Great soothing, healing and softening qualities
• Excellent oil for use in massage.
• Wide array of health benefits including that of muscle pain relief by massaging the essential oil into affected area
• Anti-inflammatory properties which relieve pain from sprains and swollen joints
• Stimulates blood circulation which aids in the healing process
• Popular essential oil used to treat many health related issues
• Provides pain relief in sore, tense muscles by regularly massaging
• Stimulates blood circulation and relive muscular pain
• Generates an intensely cold sensation to when topically applied to affected area
• Effectively reduces swelling, relives muscular pains and eliminates uncomfortable inflammation
• Essential Oil extracted from the leaves of the plant
• Main component is Methyl Salicylate (Aspirin-like molecule)
• Analgesic properties which assist with pain relief of sore muscles and joints
• Stimulates circulation of blood and lymph which aid the recovery and healing processes